Houston - Dallas - Austin - San Antonio - Ft Worth- Arlington - Plano - Lubbock - Irving - Grand Prairie - Mesquite - Abilene - Beaumont - College Station, Waco - Abilene ,Addison, Alamo, Alamo Heights, Aldine, Alice , Allen, Amarillo, Andrews, Angleton, Aransas Pass, Arlington, Austin, Balch Springs, Bay City, Baytown, Beaumont, Bedford, Beeville, Bellaire, Bellmead, Belton, Benbrook, Big Spring, Boerne, Bonham, Borger, Brenham, Bridge City, Brownfield, Brownsville, Brownwood, Bryan, Burkburnett, Burleson, Canyon, Canyon Lake,Carrollton, Carthage, Cedar Hill, Cedar Park, Channelview, Childress, Cinco Ranch, Cleburne, Cleveland, Cloverleaf, Clute, College Station, Colleyville, Commerce, Conroe, Converse, Coppell, Copperas Cove, Corinth, Corpus Christi, Corsicaett, Crystal City, Cuero, Dalhart, Dallas, Deer Park, Del Rio, Denison, Denton, DeSoto, Dickinson, Dumas, Duncanville, Eagle, Mountain, Eagle Pass, Edinburg, Eidson Road, El Campo, El Paso, Ennis, Euless, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Fort Bliss, Fort Hood, Fort Stockton, Fort Worth, Fredericksburg, Freeport, Friendswood, Frisco, Gainesville, Galena Park, Galveston, Garland, Gatesville, Georgetown, Gladewater,Graham, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Greatwood, Greenville, Groves, Haltom City, Harker Heights, Harlingen, Henderson, Hereford, Hewitt, Highland Park,, Highlands,
Highland Village, Hillsboro, Hondo, Houston, Humble, Huntsville, Hurst, Ingleside, Iowa Park, Irving, Jacinto City, Jacksonville, Jasper, Jollyville, Katy, Kaufman, Keller, Kerrville, Kilgore, Killeen, Kingsville, Lackland AFB, La Homa, Lake Dallas, Lake Jackson, Lakeway, La Marque, Lamesa, Lampasas, Lancaster, La Porte, Laredo, League City, Leander, Leon Valley, Levelland, Lewisville, Liberty, Live Oak, Lockhart, Longview, Lubbock, Lufkin, Lumberton, McAllen, McKinney, Mansfield, Marshall, Mesquite, Mexia, Midland, Midlothian, Mineral Wells, Mission, Mission Bend, Missouri City, Mount Pleasant, Nacogdoches, Nederland, New Braunfels, New Territory, North Richland Hills, Odessa, Orange, Palestine, Palmview South, Pampa, Paris, Pasadena, Pearland, Pearsall, Pecan Grove, Pecos, Perryton, Pflugerville, Pharr, Plainview, Plano, Pleasanton, Port Arthur, Portland, Port Lavaca, Port Neches, Raymondville, Richardson, Richland Hills, Richmond, Rio Grande City, River Oaks, Robstown, Rockport, Rockwall, Roma, Rosenberg, Round Rock, Rowlett, Saginaw, San Angelo, San Antonio, San Marcos, Schertz, Seabrook, Seagoville, Seguin, Sherman, Snyder, Socorro, South Houston, Southlake, Spring, Stafford,,, Stephenville, Sugar Land, Sweetwater, Taylor, Temple, Terrell, Texarkana, Texas City, The Colony, The Woodlands, Tomball, Tyler, Universal City, University Park, Uvalde, Vernon, Victoria, Vidor, Waco, Watauga, Waxahachie, Weatherford, Weslaco, West Livingston, Wichita Falls, Wylie and all other areas of Texas where internet access is available
TREC 180 Hour TREC 6 course package required
INCLUDED COURSES - 180 hour PDF package:
Principles of Real Estate I & II 2016 (Mandatory Core) TREC 0121, TREC 0122 (
Modern Real Estate Practice in Texas 16th Edition (Principles of Real Estate I & II)
- This course provides a survey of the modern real estate practices in Texas.
- The course begins with a introduction of modern real estate practices.
- It then goes on to cover real property, the real estate market, home ownership, brokerage and the law of agency.
- Next are the fair housing laws, Texas Real Estate License Act and interests in real estate followed by information on ownership, legal descriptions, taxes, contracts and listing agreements.
- Next this course will cover appraisal, financing, transfer of title, records and math and will finish up by discussing leases, property management and investment.
TEXAS LAW OF AGENCY (Mandatory Core) TREC 1151
This is the only Texas-specific agency textbook that explains sub-agency, agency, intermediary brokerage and national agency law concepts in a logical teaching sequence, and in clear, straightforward language.
- This textbook provides up-to-date material regarding agency law and regulations in Texas and helps students fulfill their 30-hour core course requirement for practice in Texas.
- It contains the most current material regarding law and regulations, as of close of business for the 1999 Texas Legislature.
- The book also includes over 40 case studies and their accompanying questions, which bring agency law to life and highlight problem areas that can often lead to lawsuits.
- Suggestions for brokers/associates listed in each chapter give students ideas they can carry with them and implement in their everyday work.
Law of Contracts (Mandatory Core) TREC 1251
Law of Contracts
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
- This course is designed to help students seeking a real estate license and real estate practitioners understand contract law as it relates to real estate transactions in Texas.
- Law of Contracts is a course of study required by the Texas Real Estate License Act (TRELA) for all persons seeking a real estate license.
- This course focuses on all statutory topics and required by TRELA for a prelicensing core course in contract law.
- As a core real estate course, it equips students with the information they need to pass their exam, get licensed, achieve success as a salesperson, and serve their clients and customers in a way that is fair, ethical, lawful, and respectful.
RELEVANCE OF THE COURSE
- This course introduces general contract law concepts and explores the changing field to include such topics as the Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA), ownership rights and limitations, and sales contracts.
- This course has inclusivity when viewing the requirements under the Texas Occupations Code 1101.003.
- Texas Law of Contracts covers the use and application of basic real estate law and promulgated contracts during real estate transactions.
- This course includes a discussion of TRELA and basic real estate law, types of contracts, and how those contracts are used in a real estate transaction.
- More specifically, this course explores interests in real estate, homestead issues, the various addenda and amendments that many be necessary, financing issues, and how title is conveyed.
- This course discusses the intricacies of leasing real estate and how to complete a sales contract. It includes a detailed walk through of closing, including Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) considerations and title work.
- Finally, this course discusses common contract mistakes, complete with examples and solutions.
Promulgated Contracts Forms (Mandatory Core) TREC 351
Promulgated Contracts Forms
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE This course is designed to help students seeking a real estate license and real estate practitioners understand the forms that are used in real estate transactions. Promulgated Forms is a course of study required by The Real Estate License Act (TRELA) for all persons seeking a real estate license. This course focuses on all statutory topics and ethical standards required by TRELA for a prelicensing promulgated forms core course. As a core real estate course, it equips students with the information they need to pass their exam, get licensed, achieve success as a salesperson, and to serve their clients and customers in a way that is fair, ethical, lawful, and respectful.
RELEVANCE OF THE COURSE This course introduces contract law and explores individually the contracts, addenda, amendment, and other forms promulgated by the Texas Real Estate Commission. This course has inclusivity when viewing the requirements under the Texas Occupations Code 1101.003.
COURSE DESCRIPTION Texas Promulgated Forms covers selecting the correct form or forms that are appropriate to define the agreement of the parties to a real estate transaction; completing promulgated forms and addenda to accurately set forth the wishes and intents of the parties; business details covered in the contract; how and when to use an amendment or an addendum; identifying notices and their roles; the unauthorized practice of law and how to avoid it; potential legal problems; and parties’ options under the contract. The content of this course is in two books: Texas Promulgated Forms (textbook) and Texas Promulgated Forms Supplement (supplement). The supplement contains the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) forms discussed in the textbook. As students read through the textbook, they will look up the form in the supplement and carefully read the language in it. Thoughtful study of these forms will ensure success on the exam and in a student’s real estate practice. For ease of use, all forms are listed in the table of contents of Texas Promulgated Forms Supplement. Refer to the contents page for the location of the form. The forms are provided in the supplement according to the form’s type (promulgated contract, promulgated addenda, approved form, etc.) and in the same order they are listed in the textbook under the Use of Promulgated Forms section in Chapter 2. There are case studies/practice transactions in the textbook in Chapters 5, 6, and 9. The forms needed for those activities are in the supplement in the Case Studies section. Students will fill out the forms according to the scenario transaction in the textbook and then check them against the filled-out forms that appear immediately after the blank forms for that case study.
REAL ESTATE FINANCE (Mandatory Core) TREC 451
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
This comprehensive course discusses the real estate finance process in an easy-to-understand format. It covers the finance industry in depth, from the big picture of the cycle of real estate finance down to the details of the various financing programs. The past several years have seen tremendous changes in the real estate financing market and this course will bring students up to date on what occurred during the economic downturn and what real estate financing looks today.
RELEVANCE OF THE COURSE
Most real estate activities are financed. Real estate professionals who attend this course and learn the process of financing will be able to offer their clients comprehensive service and will be more likely to achieve success in the business. The ups and downs in the financing market affect all aspects of real estate. This course provides students with the base knowledge they need to operate efficiently, while giving them updated information they need to advise their clients and stay on top of changing requirements.
Enroll in Individual courses