How do I pay for the course?
- To begin the course immediately, you may pay online with Visa ®, MasterCard ®, Discover ® or American Express ®)
is it safe to use my credit card over the Internet?
- Yes! All 360training web sites incorporate HTTPS technology making them safe and secure to process monetary transactions. HTTPS is the Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol with SSL Encryption. It is the most popular network protocol for establishing secure connections for exchanging documents on the World Wide Web
Is there a money back guarantee?
- Yes. You may receive a full refund within 3 days from the receipt of payment.
Can I begin the course from one computer and resume from another?
- Yes. *In the PDF version, you just download the courses to 1 or more devices . To take the online quizzes, you may take them from any computer since it is internet based. Just login to your account and take the quizzes. Course final exams must be proctored
With the PDF (e-book) format do I have to be connected to the Internet all of the time?
- No! Thats the beauty of it. You can download the course material to your desktop, laptop or tablet and read and review the material offline at your leisure wherever you are. With the Online version you must be connected to the internet the whole time. That is why we highly recommend the PDF version.
What happens if I get disconnected from the Internet?
- With the Online format, If you get disconnected from the Internet, then you will need to log back into your account. With the PDF format, you will only be online during the quizzes. The courses themselves are read offline.
What happens if I have technical difficulties or the system malfunctions during the quizzes?
- If you experience any problem while taking the course, then please call the 360training support number 877-881-2235 which provides customer service 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Is there a final exam?
- Yes. New TREC rules require each course quiz to be PROCTORED by a qualified third party.
Is Technical support available?
- Yes. We have technical support available 7 days a week.
Do I need to have sound on my computer to take these classes?
- No, it is not necessary for a customer to have sound in order to learn the course material or complete the course. Our courses are in a PDF Format that you download to you computer and read offline
How do I get a username or password? What do I use it for? What should I do if I forget it?
- The username and password is selected by the student. It should be unique and something that you can easily remember. We suggest using your e-mail address. You will use the same username and password each time you attempt to log in to the virtual university page to access your course. This information is entered in the returning students section on the homepage of the virtual university.
Can I take the "Online" course with the AOL ® browser?
- You can take the course with any browser of your choice, although 360training does not support the AOL ®, Mozilla ®, Firefox ® and Netscape ® Browser. This means our technical support team is not able to help you in the event of a problem while taking a course with the any of these browsers. We do suggest that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer browser (version 6.0 or latest), while signed on with AOL ®. To do this, log in to AOL ® and minimize the program. While still connected to the Internet, click on the START button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen. Click PROGRAMS, and then click INTERNET EXPLORER ®. The program icon will have a blue colored "e" shaped icon. *Not applicable with PDF format
Do I need to use a PC? What if I have a Macintosh?
- If you have a MAC, then you can still sign on to take any of our classes. Many of our customers have taken their courses on MACs ® and had no problems whatsoever. However, be aware that with the online version our technical support team may be unable to assist you should you encounter technical difficulties. They do not have MACs ® and, therefore, may be unable to replicate any problem you may encounter. If you have a MAC ®, then you will need the latest version of Internet Explorer as well as the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player ®. *Not applicable with PDF format
How do you become a Real Estate Agent?
- Congratulations. You have chosen an exciting career and we wish you all the luck with your new adventure. becoming a licensed real estate agent in Texas is easier than you might think. Texas has an age requirement that you must meet which is 18 years of age, and you must have a certain amount of education credits
- These credits must be in the form the six TREC mandated core real estate courses. If you don’t have the proper amount of education requirements, most of the providers have courses you can take to satisfy those requirements.
- The 1st step is a Principles Course or pre-license course(s). This courses will teach you all about real estate including rules and regulations in your state, how to conduct a sale, etc.
- The 2nd step once you have completed the mandatory licensing courses is to study for the state required exam. This second step is the most important step as you need as much information as possible when you take your state exam.
- The last step is to register to take your final exam with the state. This is where all of your hard work and preparation pays off. Texas has a minimum passing score that must be reached in order for you to get your license.
- Once you have completed and passed the state exam you are given a salesperson status where you will be allowed to work under a broker as a real estate salesperson.
How much money can you make as a Real Estate Agent?
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, real estate agents earned a median salary of $39,800 in 2013. The best-paid earned about $98,090, while the lowest-paid earned approximately $21,240 in 2014. Like most jobs the harder you work the more money you make. This is especially true in real estate.
Why should I start a real estate career?
- One of the best things about becoming a real estate agent is the freedom of being your own boss, having the luxury of setting your own hours, and the harder you work the more money you will make.
- With the real estate industry booming , you’re choosing a lifelong career and one where you can be successful as long as you work hard. I’m sure you have heard about friends and family members opening a real estate business together.
- You will see many mother and daughter real estate teams or husband and wife teams. Another great thing about getting into the real estate business is that you don’t need a college degree to get started.
- The job outlook is strong and as long as people are buying and selling houses, leasing residences or commercial properties you’ll have a great career.
- Agents typically earn a commission for every house they sell or lease. Either they are helping a buyer find a home or they are helping a seller sell their home. Some of the wealthiest individuals in the world all hold a stake in real estate.
What is an eBook?
An e-Book course allows you to download the materials in Adobe's PDF format.
- Once downloaded, the materials can be read at your own pace without the use of an Internet connection.
- You have up to 6 months to complete the entire course
Do I need a sponsoring broker before I start courses?
No. However, you will need a sponsoring broker before you can work as a sales agent. You can apply now for an inactive license.
If I have some college or a college degree do I have to take all 180 hours?
Yes. Since September 1, 2012 there are 6 required Core Courses 1.) Principles I
Principals II , 2.) Law of Contracts 3.) Law of Agency 4.) Promulgated contracts
5) Finance I and 6.) Law of Contracts for the 180 "CORE" hours.
Do I have to take continuing education?
Yes. You must complete 98 additional core hours (SAE) in the first 2 years of licensure. (Including 8 hrs of Legal I & II) After completing these additional 90 hrs you will be required to take 18 hours of (MCE) Mandatory Continuing Education for each license renewal (every 2 years)
Why am I required to take MCE when I have been licensed less than 3 years?
In most cases, you have completed your SAE requirement ahead of schedule. You can call TREC for clarification.
Will the 180 hours I took to get my salesperson's license count towards the hours required to get my Broker's license?
Will a "CORE" class be acceptable for my MCE renewal requirement?
Yes. Core classes will only be approved for MCE Elective credit. You will still need the Legal and Ethics courses. If you take a core class instead of a MCE class from a MCE provider you must send your completion certificate to TREC.
If I fail the final exam on the State Test can I only retake the questions I missed?
No. You must retake the whole part of the portion you failed (State or National)
Are your courses approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission?
Mike, Texas real estate broker
Q. Can you give me detailed step by step instructions?
Click on links below (downloadable)
- Take an unlimited amount of practice exams with our online platform
- Includes practice tests formatted for both Salesperson and Broker licensing exams
- Same format as state mandated exams
- Exams are generated from a databank of 1000's of possible test questions
- 100% online... Take anytime from anywhere!
- Course final exams must be proctored
A. What is the difference between your PDF format and other online providers?
Our courses are in the preferred PDF Format which allows you to read the courses OFFLINE at your convenience at your own speed and just log in to to take quizzes. Course exams must be proctored
OTHER ONLINE PROVIDERS
Most other providers offer "Online" format only
From their web sites:
Alli... "Convenient online course, Online text".
CEsour.. "Our online course delivery system"
ReExp.. " Offered in an online format"
TrainA.... "All of our courses are 100% online"
VanE... "100% online"
Choose our PDF format for the quickest and easiest way to complete your real estate requirements.
**NEW TREC Guideline Update regarding PROCTORING
New guidelines now require students of this course to have their exams proctored (after August 31st) and you have the right to request a criminal history evaluation (where applicable) before enrolling in the courses or applying for a license.
Under the new rules, you will be required to find an eligible Proctor and give the exam in his/her presence to qualify for a completion certificate. The following are acceptable third party proctors:
(A) employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers;
(B) librarians at a school, university, or public library;
(C) college or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors;
(D) clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church; and
(E) educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
(F) an authorized notary
Q. Does the student give TREC (or 360) the proctor's qualifications and email address ?
A. The student provides the proctor info to 360 which is done by filling out the online affidavit after passing the final exam.
Q. Does the proctor then get an email with a code that they enter after the exam? –
A. The proctor code step comes up before taking the final exam. This step helps the student to understand that the proctor has to be sitting with them.
Q. What does the online Proctor Affidavit look like ?
A This is what it looks like. Proctor Affidavit
Q How does the Proctor sign off on it digitally?
A. They sign off through DocuSign after passing the final exam in the course.